Mdr

From what I've read about my ship (Ecstasy), there are two dining rooms. How will I know which dining room I'm assigned to? I'm going with a group of family members and we're in a few different staterooms, but the travel agent has set it up so we all have dinner together.

You will learn which DR you've been assigned to once you board, if your reservations are linked you will be together in the same DR, depending on how many ppl are in your party at the same table.

MDR, seating, and even table number are on your Sail & Sign card.

Not 100% correct.

I see you have not sailed CCL in quite some time.

They have added another dining option called "Anytime", the OP did not state what dining option they have so if they do have anytime dining ,Only their dining room would be listed.No seating as it would be anytime,and no table number since they seat you with whats available when you arrive.

Steve

Not 100% correct.

I see you have not sailed CCL in quite some time.

They have added another dining option called "Anytime", the OP did not state what dining option they have so if they do have anytime dining ,Only their dining room would be listed.No seating as it would be anytime,and no table number since they seat you with whats available when you arrive.

Steve

There's an 85% percent chance the OP will NOT be using anytime dining, and I will continue to assume that, unless one mentions they have anytime dining, that they have traditional.

Your advice might be better suited on a post where someone is stating they are set up for ATD.

As others have mentioned, check your Sail and Sign card. It will list you dining time and which dining room you'll be in.

Dreamsailandsign.jpg

By the way, Steveaaaaa... it's Your Time Dining. Perhaps some other cruise line has Any Time Dining but not Carnival.

:)

Have a nice day, y'all!

By the way, Steveaaaaa... it's Your Time Dining. Perhaps some other cruise line has Any Time Dining but not Carnival.

Have a nice day, y'all!

Thanks Mach. I would have thought I would get and use correct information out of someone that has cruised CCL so recently.

I guess I was wrong.

From what I've read about my ship (Ecstasy), there are two dining rooms. How will I know which dining room I'm assigned to? I'm going with a group of family members and we're in a few different staterooms, but the travel agent has set it up so we all have dinner together.

Basically the way it works, all of your booking numbers are linked together, Carnival knows that you all are grouped together. Still check everyones sail & sign card to ensure everyone is in the same time frame and at tables close by to each other.

Fred

That's a good idea. Is it true we no longer bring our life preservers to the drill? And is this only Carnival or all the lines?

I was told yesterday on another post that you no longer need to bring the life jacket with you to the Muster Drill.

Fred

As others have mentioned, check your Sail and Sign card. It will list you dining time and which dining room you'll be in.

Dreamsailandsign.jpg

Have a nice day, y'all!

Actually Carnival has Any Time Dining on the Legend and I know because I have booked ATD on the ship living in two weeks

Thanks. Our group is booked for late dining. There are 12 of us, so I'll spread the word to everyone to make sure that we have the same dining time and other pertinent information. I realize that we're probably not all going to be seated at the same table, and that's fine. It would be nice if we were at tables close together, but we'll make do. We're a pretty easy-going group.

Thanks. Our group is booked for late dining. There are 12 of us, so I'll spread the word to everyone to make sure that we have the same dining time and other pertinent information. I realize that we're probably not all going to be seated at the same table, and that's fine. It would be nice if we were at tables close together, but we'll make do. We're a pretty easy-going group.

I dont remember if they had any long tables on that class of ship but on the Spirit Class they can hold 14 in a long table. They have 3 of these long tables on each side.

Fred

Actually Carnival has Any Time Dining on the Legend and I know because I have booked ATD on the ship living in two weeks

Actually, wavesound, Host Mach is correct. Carnival has Your Time Dining - that is what they call it. It's the same thing as Any Time Dining offered by other lines. Check Carnival's webpage: http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/obx/dining/formal.aspx

where it shows:

your_choice_dining_banner.jpgYour Choice Dining» Early Dining (6:00 pm)» Late Dining (8:15 pm)» Your Time Dining (5:45 - 9:30 p.m.)

Actually, wavesound, Host Mach is correct. Carnival has Your Time Dining - that is what they call it. It's the same thing as Any Time Dining offered by other lines. Check Carnival's webpage: http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/obx/dining/formal.aspx

where it shows:

your_choice_dining_banner.jpgYour Choice Dining» Early Dining (6:00 pm)» Late Dining (8:15 pm)» Your Time Dining (5:45 - 9:30 p.m.)

You said it " It is the same thing" :eek:

Dreamsailandsign.jpg

Have a nice day, y'all!

Congrats on catching that.Actualy Princess has Any time dining,which is owned by CCL corp.

Just like Formal and Elegant night are not the same.

Steve

Archived