Brilliance 7/2-7/14 Venice Review

Day 6

First day of relaxation and again a nice sunny day with 84 degree weather. Days at sea are ok I usually find my self on the sports court but this cruise I didn’t or wait. Yes still in the scooter I was out there playing basketball I would just stand at the three point arc and shoot in the game, but I actually did play in the volleyball game. I stayed in the middle of the court and set everyone since I play at college probably the reason why I had to get surgery in the first place. There are so many activities to go through so I am going to go with what have highlights on the compass. Always a crowd pleaser is the mens Sexy Leg competition. That was at 2:30 lots of fun and should be something you see before you get your catnap. Battle of the Sexes Game show which the females crushed in which was at 10:30. And then adult Karoke at 11:15pm. Next time we may need to tell the bartenders to limit the booze. This was the busiest karoke and the funniest. Tonight was the first formal night of the cruise. They had Tango Buenes Aires as the show. I only came in to see the show briefly as I have seen it a bunch. I would like to applaud the couple in this version they did a fantastic performance one of the best combinations I have seen. Shows were at 9:15 and 11:00 pm. There was also the Captains Welcome Aboard Reception didn’t attend but herd it was decently crowded. No pictures from today, but in 2003 all the ships in RCCL finished adding the signature Rock Wall onboard.

Archived