rum runners in room ?

gatorgram

Long Island Ice Tea mix... It's done by Bartons... great stuff!

I didn't have room on the cap for LIIT so I made it LIT...

This has always annoyed me from a grammar-police standpoint... why do people order an LIT from the bartender instead of an LIIT? I mean, it's not as if one "I" is something like "and" or "of" that would typically be left out of acronyms. I do it too, so I can't really complain, but it still bugs me, much like when there is thunder and lightning outside, why does one say that it's "thundering" but not "lightninging?" Stupid screwy English language! Now I'm all worked up and I need a drink... perhaps an LIIT. :D

Thinking about buying some Rum Runners for our next cruise; what's the best spot for them when boarding? Carry in pockets, in carry-on luggage, in checked luggage?

Am I out of touch..our last cruise was Apr 09 and had no problems.

My next cruise is to Alaska in 30 days. So should I order these and have them delivered to my hotel. ( I am in Canada and I don't think they ship here)

I'm from Canada and yes, they DO ship here! I got mine within a few days of ordering!

Ldarcy

Long Island Ice Tea mix... It's done by Bartons... great stuff!

I didn't have room on the cap for LIIT so I made it LIT...

:D

Oh.My.God.

I swear to you, I was going to say Long Island Tea! No joke!

But I kept thinking to myself, 'Long Island Tea is vodka, tequila, rum, gin, sweet and sour mix and Cointreau. And Mach has everything else needed. But it sure doesn't look like Cointreau in that first rum runner.'

Dang. I should have gone with my gut! I am definitely cruising with you! Long Island Teas are my favorite drink! :D

I would never use a RR, that is just wrong. However, if I did I would fill one up with Parrot Bay;). My wife enjoys them on the balcony at night when I am drinking a few Miller Lights that someone put in my suitcase.

Archived