Category I Guarantee

agennis

We are sailing on the Pearl for the Pacific Coast repo in September. NCL is offering a Cat I guarantee at a great price. Anyone have any experience on Guarantee assignments for this category? Thanks all.:D

We are sailing on the Pearl for the Pacific Coast repo in September. NCL is offering a Cat I guarantee at a great price. Anyone have any experience on Guarantee assignments for this category? Thanks all.:D

I have sailed 5 or 6 times on either NCL or RCI and most times I just get the guarantee cabin. I have never been disappointed. I always go for the cheapest cabin since I don't spend much time in my cabin. Usually the cabin is 2 or 3 grades higher than the cheapest inside cabin in my experience. You usually find out your cabin number a month or so before the cruise. If your travel agent doesn't inform you, then just check your reservation online. I have heard of people getting upgraded to an ocean view or balcony cabin but that hasn't happened to me yet. I'm still waiting......;)

Archived