carnival conquest

Mongolian BBQ has pretty much closed up the Asian corner (the one opposite the deli on Conquest). Mongolian BBQ is outside, aft of the pool. I like the middle spice. Very good.

thank you!

doesn't anyone know anything about the conquest?????

????????????????????

Sure!! There's lots new since you last sailed on her!

In her dry dock last year she got the new Carnival Sea Side Theater and a 70,000 watt sound system to go along with it!

There's a brand new Circle C for the younger set. They've installed the Mongolian Grill on the Lido Deck port side across from where the burger grill is. You've GOT to try it! It's fantastic!!!

The old 6E cabins on the Spa Deck have been converted to 8F balcony cabins.

There's internet access available from bow to stern! No need to hang out at the internet café with your lap top any more.

All of the good things remain... the service... the food... the entertainment... all top notch!!!

:)

I will be sailing on the Conquest in 13 days.I have found lots of good info here and if I have had any questions I have been able to get them answered. Host Mach has been a great source of info. I think he owns part of the ship!!!! :D

In her dry dock last year she got the new Carnival Sea Side Theater and a 70,000 watt sound system to go along with it!

There's a brand new Circle C for the younger set. They've installed the Mongolian Grill on the Lido Deck port side across from where the burger grill is. You've GOT to try it! It's fantastic!!!

There's internet access available from bow to stern! No need to hang out at the internet café with your lap top any more.

All of the good things remain... the service... the food... the entertainment... all top notch!!!

I'll be sure to bring my ear plugs next month!!!:p

thank you!!! that is what i was looking for!!!:D

is paul's deli still there? can't wait to sink my teeth into a corned beef or pastrami on rye!!!;)

has anyone been to the gym? i wasn't interested in it 5 years ago, but i am now :rolleyes:

is paul's deli still there? can't wait to sink my teeth into a corned beef or pastrami on rye!!!;)

has anyone been to the gym? i wasn't interested in it 5 years ago, but i am now :rolleyes:

Yes, the gym has good equipment for people who like to exercise, maybe not for the "really into it" exercise group. Gets crowded in the mornings, not so much in the afternoons. They typically have yoga nad other classes for a fee and standard cardio equipment and hand weights.

Paul's Deli is still there and the Rubens are KILLER!!! Lots of other great stuff on the menu as well.

The gym has actually gotten larger. They took out the whirlpool tubs to add additional fitness equipment.

Yes, the gym has good equipment for people who like to exercise, maybe not for the "really into it" exercise group. Gets crowded in the mornings, not so much in the afternoons. They typically have yoga nad other classes for a fee and standard cardio equipment and hand weights.

i'm mostly interested in the treadmills, hubby likes the eliptical, i save the weight training for home, walking should be enough to stave off those extra calories till i get back to reality!!!!

do you by any chance know what time the gym opens? we like to get up and walk about 7. thanks again!!!!

I WAS talking about the Conquest. The Mongolian BBQ and re-arrangement of the Lido deck is new since her last dry dock :(

i'm sorry i wasn't doubting you if that's what it sounded like!

i guess i'm trying to absorb everything asap, i'm taking the conquest in september and i'd like to refamiliarize myself with everything. (that's how anxious i get!!!)

sorry again if i offended

i'm mostly interested in the treadmills, hubby likes the eliptical, i save the weight training for home, walking should be enough to stave off those extra calories till i get back to reality!!!!

do you by any chance know what time the gym opens? we like to get up and walk about 7. thanks again!!!!

The gym opens at 6 AM.

Here's a list of the fitness equipment (typical) found on the ships:

Stay fit on your "Fun Ship" vacation with the help of Spa Carnival's fully equipped fitness center. Go for a jog, lift some weights, or use our state-of-the-art Life Fitness equipment to enhance your physique. If heart pumping cardio classes are what you seek - enjoy indoor cycling, aerobics, or cardio circuit training. For those who desire meditation or flexibility sessions - try yoga or Pilates. All workouts are specifically geared to keep you focused on your health and well-being while enjoying all the fun of your cruise.

Note: Fitness Equipment available on each ship may vary.

For Cardio

Treadmills

Cross Trainers

Steppers

Upright Cycle

Recumbent Cycle

Concept II Rower

For Strength

Hip Abduction

Hip Adduction

Leg Extension

Seated Leg Curl

Seated Leg Press

Leg Raise

Shoulder Press

Lateral Pulldown

Seated Row Machine

Tricep Press

Bicep Curl

Pectoral Fly

Seated Chest Press

Abdominal Crunch

Back Extension

Adjustable Bench

Ab Board

Dumbbells - Troy Rubber Encased

Dumbbells - Troy Premium Chrome

The gym opens at 6 AM.

Here's a list of the fitness equipment (typical) found on the ships:

Stay fit on your "Fun Ship" vacation with the help of Spa Carnival's fully equipped fitness center. Go for a jog, lift some weights, or use our state-of-the-art Life Fitness equipment to enhance your physique. If heart pumping cardio classes are what you seek - enjoy indoor cycling, aerobics, or cardio circuit training. For those who desire meditation or flexibility sessions - try yoga or Pilates. All workouts are specifically geared to keep you focused on your health and well-being while enjoying all the fun of your cruise.

Note: Fitness Equipment available on each ship may vary.

For Cardio

Treadmills

Cross Trainers

Steppers

Upright Cycle

Recumbent Cycle

Concept II Rower

For Strength

Hip Abduction

Hip Adduction

Leg Extension

Seated Leg Curl

Seated Leg Press

Leg Raise

Shoulder Press

Lateral Pulldown

Seated Row Machine

Tricep Press

Bicep Curl

Pectoral Fly

Seated Chest Press

Abdominal Crunch

Back Extension

Adjustable Bench

Ab Board

Dumbbells - Troy Rubber Encased

Dumbbells - Troy Premium Chrome

wow!!!:eek: i knew you guys were informative, however, i'm just beginning to find out how much!!:D

thanks for the info:)

This is our first time sailing on CC found lots of good tid bits here. This may sound a little stupid but are the featured eateries extra or are they included in cruise price. I am referring to the Mongolian food and Pete's Deli.

This is our first time sailing on CC found lots of good tid bits here. This may sound a little stupid but are the featured eateries extra or are they included in cruise price. I am referring to the Mongolian food and Pete's Deli.

All of that is included. The only extra cost food venue is the Point... the Steak House and it's stunning. Here's the menu:

SupperClub1.jpg

SupperClub2.jpg

There may be minor variations from the above menu but it's still pretty accurate...

does this cost extra?

Nope!

:D

Most folks won't find Sur Mer until about mid week. After that you pretty much have to stand in line for about 30 minutes. Go early in the week.

Go to the aft end of the Restaurant Cezanne on the Lido Deck and take the stairs up to Deck 10. It's right there! One of the first places I go after I board.

Nope!

:D

Most folks won't find Sur Mer until about mid week. After that you pretty much have to stand in line for about 30 minutes. Go early in the week.

Go to the aft end of the Restaurant Cezanne on the Lido Deck and take the stairs up to Deck 10. It's right there! One of the first places I go after I board.

sounds wonderful, i can't wait!!! :D

thank you, any other places i should try before the crowds??? ;):rolleyes:

Archived