QV Queen's Grill menus

white duck

David, does that mean we don't get our little leather pouch anymore? Oh how I loved the smell of it ;)

Yes, I'm afraid that it does mean that the Cunard 'Ticket Wallet' is now a thing of the past! The last wallet that we had was late last year, and unlike previous wallets, this one was 'landscape' format, with a flap secured by a press-stud, and was debossed "Cunard Grills" plus the Cunard logo.

Alas, all good things come to an end, but I do keep telling myself that Cunard insist it is purely done "for your comfort and convenience" :rolleyes:

Regards,

David

Based on my experiences, which have not been on Cunard (since the 1980's) but on Princess, HAL and so on, it is a fair generalization that one "gets" less than even 10 years ago whether it be on the QG menus as has been described or some other aspect of the cruise experience.

On the other hand, the cost for my 12 night cruise on Princess (balcony cabin) back in 2000 was more than what a Princess Grills cabin is today on a similar 12 day voyage.

Archived