Enchantment Vs Miracle...advice!!

ynks09

Too many variables. Age, likes, family, budget?? My wife and I like RCL my 13 y/o daughter prefers Carnival. Miracle is a newer ship but the EOS was refurbished 4-5 years ago. Carnival will probably be less expensive.

Good luck.

Not knowing any other info, I say Enchantment because it is a much nicer ship. The two are actually similar, but Enchantment excels on the pool deck, especially in the adults only Solarium with retractable roof. That all being said, if you were to choose Carnival, that's the only ship class I really like. You can't go wrong with either of these choices.

But, if you give a little more info on your demographic, tastes and what the itineraries are, we can help a lot more.

No comparison...I'd take a RCI cruise over a Carnival cruise every time. The Miracle was the least favorite of all our cruises (mostly, we were disappointed with the level of service and with the ship itself).

Archived