want to have some fun?

If anyone is going on the Freedom in the next few weeks and want to have some fun, please do the following!

Find the Head Light Tech (Andre Pflanzer) and tell him that his mother wants to know why he doesn't call home.

He is a friend of mine and I will be coming down to sail with him at the end of August.

If you do what I ask, you will laugh your ass off when you see the look on his face trying to figure out how you know he has not called his mom. You will further be entertained when you tell him his friend Dez put you up to it!

Please, someone do this!!!!!!!!!:eek:

and let me know how it goes over!

If anyone is going on the Freedom in the next few weeks and want to have some fun, please do the following!

Find the Head Light Tech (Andre Pflanzer) and tell him that his mother wants to know why he doesn't call home.

He is a friend of mine and I will be coming down to sail with him at the end of August.

If you do what I ask, you will laugh your ass off when you see the look on his face trying to figure out how you know he has not called his mom. You will further be entertained when you tell him his friend Dez put you up to it!

Please, someone do this!!!!!!!!!:eek:

and let me know how it goes over!

Game on!!! I will be on FOS Aug 15th :) I love to play pranks and have fun !!!! Will post to let you know how it went ASAP via ship internet :)

thanx a bunch

just be advised, there may be some mumbling and a few 4 letter words issued under his breath directed at me! :D

if you want to see him go WHITE, tell him your from Rev Can, and are looking forward to sitting down and talking to him when he comes back home!

thanx a bunch

just be advised, there may be some mumbling and a few 4 letter words issued under his breath directed at me! :D

if you want to see him go WHITE, tell him your from Rev Can, and are looking forward to sitting down and talking to him when he comes back home!

Ok where is Rev Can? So I can look up a few details to talk to him about to make it more believable :)

rev can = revenue Canada

it is our government run tax department much like the I.R.S. in the states.

In case you didn't know, all employees (not sure about U.S. employee's) who work on a ship are like sub-contractors to RCCL and there for deal with taxation on theur own.

if you go to the main theatre, he will be the guy in the booth on the second level. He also will be at various functions on the ship where lighting equipment is used. There is also a tour they do onboard so that guest can go back stage and see the inner working of the productions shows, he does part of the tour to explain all about the lighting.

andre2.jpg.d51ee452ca8c6e7ffe21c91b02d814d8.jpg

Well, just arrived home to the great city in Northeastern Ohio.

Your wish was granted.

On Friday night I held up a sign on the window glass to his control room in the theatre.

ANDRE CALL YOUR MOM!!!

This man looked at me rather strangely.

Really dumbfounded.

The next thing you know Andre flies out of the back door of the control room and goes ". . . . really????"

I go--- I was shopping at the store in February and buying all this summer stuff and the lady behind me goes---

boy, looks like you are going somewhere warm,

I go well not till July.

She goes where are you going

I go on a cruise

I tell Andre that the lady says my son works on a cruise ship.

I go we are sailing on the Freedom of the Seas

I tell him the lady gets all excited for a minute and goes I don't know why I am getting excited, he never calls.

So she gave me your name and told me to tell you to call her.

He has the look of terror and goes REALLY?

Then I told him I worked for Rev, CAn.

Then he looks suspicious.

He goes, Am I really suppossed to call my mom?

I got her a phone and she never uses it.

One thing lead to another we talked, and I got a picture for you, and will post tomorrow.

I am very exhausted.

We got to have supper at the captains table, and also got a Bridge and Gally tour.

I won the cruise critic prize.

But I will share on other threads.

It was fun doing joke, and I am sure you will have a payback.

Later

The tired cruiser.

AKA

Lionesss

Well you will just have to come back and let us know how your friend got even with you. And to think I almost didn't open this thread when I read your title. I guess its true that you can't judge a book by its cover or in this case you can't judge a post by its title.

Good times!

Reminds me of our prank. We traveled with another couple who we have been passing a fruit cake back and forth with. We will stick it in the bottom of their freezer, in a mailbox, etc. We woke up last Christmas morning and it was hung from the tree in front of our house, then we had his doctor (who my MIL works for) give it to him following and operation. The same old fruitcake keeps showing up.

Anyway we took it along on a cruise. They were celebrating their anniversary and had a romantic dinner planned at the specialty restaurant. We had taken the fruitcake along on the trip (gosh just realizing it would have been a customs violation) and wanted to get a waiter to deliver it to them for dessert. My husband and I were waiting in front of the restaurant earlier in the day, trying to figure out which waiter to give $20 to in order to have this done. The more we thought about it with the language difference we thought they would never get what we were talking about and someone might actually get sick if it got eaten.

So just about then this guy, who I hardly knew, shows up. I had shared a table with him for breakfast. My dh and I are looking embarrassed and are laughing. He asks us what we are doing and we tell him. He had reservations that night at the same place and said he loves pranks and wants in on the prank. We hand the fruitcake over to him.

So that night as they finished a romantic dinner this complete stranger walks up to them and presents them with a very familiar fruit cake. They were speechless.

I am still waiting to see the pic posted

Got a call from Andre today, he needs a favour back home! So I guess he is still talking to me. He told me the tale of what happened and in then end he thought it was funny!

I'm sure he will still want to get even with me.

Well here is your friend holding my sign to CALL MOM.

This was after the initial shock wore off.

Later

Lionesss

Picture209.jpg

Good times!

Reminds me of our prank. We traveled with another couple who we have been passing a fruit cake back and forth with. We will stick it in the bottom of their freezer, in a mailbox, etc. We woke up last Christmas morning and it was hung from the tree in front of our house, then we had his doctor (who my MIL works for) give it to him following and operation. The same old fruitcake keeps showing up.

Anyway we took it along on a cruise. They were celebrating their anniversary and had a romantic dinner planned at the specialty restaurant. We had taken the fruitcake along on the trip (gosh just realizing it would have been a customs violation) and wanted to get a waiter to deliver it to them for dessert. My husband and I were waiting in front of the restaurant earlier in the day, trying to figure out which waiter to give $20 to in order to have this done. The more we thought about it with the language difference we thought they would never get what we were talking about and someone might actually get sick if it got eaten.

So just about then this guy, who I hardly knew, shows up. I had shared a table with him for breakfast. My dh and I are looking embarrassed and are laughing. He asks us what we are doing and we tell him. He had reservations that night at the same place and said he loves pranks and wants in on the prank. We hand the fruitcake over to him.

So that night as they finished a romantic dinner this complete stranger walks up to them and presents them with a very familiar fruit cake. They were speechless.

That is hilarious! Where is the fruit cake now?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived