The Taupe Cabana?

FCOWHER

We had the taupe cabana in December, and we were very pleased with it. I liked the location, as it was close to everything. We had the pink cabana before, and I would suggest it if you are looking for less traffic. The taupe is close to the massage hut, the bar, which means the bar staff is wondering by frequently, the buffet lunch, and the bathrooms. As I said, we found it very convenient.

Thanks Sage. We love convience so it sounds like the Taupe Cabana will be perfect. Its not like we had much choice as we only decided to try and reserve the cabana after all the great things we saw posted about them this week. The Taupe was the only one left. Thanks again, Joe V.

They should also have transportation for you to the cabana. We really enjoyed the location, and I think that we will book the same one when we visit HMC again. Around lunch time, they even brought a wonderful selection of lunch to us, and as I said, there was always someone around if we needed anything. Of course if you get the Butler package, every need will be attended to, and he will serve a special lunch and help carry things. Have a great time.

Archived