Salt and Pepper, fantastic!

40mermaid

Booked a tour through salt and pepper last week, it was way more then I expected. Paul was awesome! He made sure we were well taken care of. We did the snorkleing and it was great, not all crowded, there were just 7 of us on the boat and no one else to be seen. It was the most relaxing day of the whole cruise. You can't go wrong here! O and I can't forget the spectacular lobster lunch, it just hits the spot!!!!!:)

He must have gotten his act together. We were there in Jan. and it wasn't so good. Glad it worked out for you. Beach and lunch were great, but snorkeling was a disaster! We never saw Paul after he arranged a ride to Fosters. We were hooked up with a teen age kid who took a party of four snorkeling and left everyone on the reef. All had to swin in to shore. Everyone asked for, and got their money back for snorkeling.

40mermaid,

Good to hear a positive review!! I've booked Salt and Pepper for March 25 Horizon cruise and I was beginning to get worried. Is he still using Foster's? How was the beach itself and how expensive are drinks?

You will have a great time! The beach was really great, not to many people, Paul also took us for a little walk down the beach and showed us many interesting thing. He arranges for you to have a nice chair for the beach also, you can put it on the beach or if its really hot in the water. The acoholic drinks were $5, not bad! I'm not sure who he uses for the snorkeling, but it was just a short pleasent walk up the beach. They gave everyone snorkel gear and off we went. Have fun!

Archived