booking online

has anyone been able to book a family stateroom or an aquatheater suite online?? i have yet to see either of these categories available on royal's site (i've checked dates through 2012 on both oasis and allure!). wondering if they're really all booked up or just not available to book online. thanks!

suggest you call directly. when those cabins get sold, someone cancels and you can book them. Also, sometimes you can get waitlisted for one of those cabins. In order to get waitlisted you have to make a reservation. Then if someone canx a family suite or aqua theater, you should get that cabin.

The family suites will not appear online as they have a minimum number of passengers. You will have to call for those. Usually the only time they appear available online is just before sailing when they lower the required minimum to just 2 pax.

The family suites will not appear online as they have a minimum number of passengers. You will have to call for those. Usually the only time they appear available online is just before sailing when they lower the required minimum to just 2 pax.

Not entirely accurate. Yes, generally a family cabin/suite does have a minimum number of passengers. It's usually five and you can't book more than 4 into the same cabin online, so you'd have to call Royal or your TA. However, on the Allure inaugural, they started opening up family cabins/suites to online booking more than a month ago.

I know that I saw a Royal Family Suite that we could have booked with only 3 people (if we had the $$, of course!) and Family Oceanview Balconies have also sporadically shown up online for us when I do a dummy booking for 3 people. The first I saw was more than a month ago, perhaps late May. I passed on that one because it was handicap accessible and I didn't feel right about it. However, I set an alert on the CF website that let me know when an FB was open again and was able to snag one that was not handicap accessible a few weeks ago. Couldn't afford a JS, but we've got almost as much space now with the FB, which will definitely come in handy with DD and all the things we'll need to travel with her at 15 months old (car seat, stroller, diapers, etc.). Very happy!!:D

To the OP - because certain cabins do generally have minimum occupancy requirements, I would suggest calling Royal or your TA to see if they can find something you're looking for.

Not entirely accurate. Yes, generally a family cabin/suite does have a minimum number of passengers. It's usually five and you can't book more than 4 into the same cabin online, so you'd have to call Royal or your TA. However, on the Allure inaugural, they started opening up family cabins/suites to online booking more than a month ago.

I know that I saw a Royal Family Suite that we could have booked with only 3 people (if we had the $$, of course!) and Family Oceanview Balconies have also sporadically shown up online for us when I do a dummy booking for 3 people. The first I saw was more than a month ago, perhaps late May. I passed on that one because it was handicap accessible and I didn't feel right about it. However, I set an alert on the CF website that let me know when an FB was open again and was able to snag one that was not handicap accessible a few weeks ago. Couldn't afford a JS, but we've got almost as much space now with the FB, which will definitely come in handy with DD and all the things we'll need to travel with her at 15 months old (car seat, stroller, diapers, etc.). Very happy!!:D

To the OP - because certain cabins do generally have minimum occupancy requirements, I would suggest calling Royal or your TA to see if they can find something you're looking for.

What is the "CF website"?

Archived