Carnival: Fun ship dollars vs. future cruise credit

izmeeh

I've been reading about future cruise credit and how they can be applied to your cruise so that you can get on board credit. How do you get them? On the Carnival's website, you can buy the Fun Ship Dollars. Are they the same thing? If not, how do I get the Future Cruise Credit? Thanks.

I've been reading about future cruise credit and how they can be applied to your cruise so that you can get on board credit. How do you get them? On the Carnival's website, you can buy the Fun Ship Dollars. Are they the same thing? If not, how do I get the Future Cruise Credit? Thanks.

Welcome to Cruise Critic Ismeeh.

All of the cruise lines offer booking incentives the amounts of which vary on your cabin grade. So for example if you book a balcony cabin on the Carnival Dream you might be offered a $100 on board credit per person to use for that cruise.

Fun Ship Dollars can also be used toward future cruises but, these are merely gift certificates that you are paying for anyway. If you go over the Carnival boards you will find out a lot of information.

Jonathan

Archived