Pacific Pearl Captain and Cruise Director

Would love it if they gave Demo the CD position, he did an awesome job on the Sun, best CD yet, funny guy.

As far as captains go I'm not really one of those people that care, they don't affect my enjoyment of the trip at all. As long as they keep it afloat and don't crash all is good.

Would love it if they gave Demo the CD position, he did an awesome job on the Sun, best CD yet, funny guy.

As far as captains go I'm not really one of those people that care, they don't affect my enjoyment of the trip at all. As long as they keep it afloat and don't crash all is good.

Demo now has a different role running and performing in the Sit Down Comedy club. I have a feeling he wouldnt give that job up for quids.

Demo now has a different role running and performing in the Sit Down Comedy club. I have a feeling he wouldnt give that job up for quids.

Yes you may right on that. the money would have to be way better for him to change from the comedy club to a cruise ship CD

He is so much better then any other CD, not just funny but very well organised, top notch entertainment organiser.

He would be great at the sit down as well, just think he made to good of a CD to let it go.

Either way I hope he is on the Pearl when I'm on there from Sydney as anything.

Archived