Paris on Uniworld???

Second seating

We will be taking a river cruise departing from Paris, my question is where does the boat dock?

Second seating

They usually dock at Port de Javel Bas near the Pont du Garigliano entrance. This is near the Bd. Victor RER station and the Pont du Garigliano tram station. It is on the left bank in front of or just downstream from Parc Andre Citroen.

They have docked at Port de Javel Bas, Pier Quai Andre Citroen just south of the status of liberty at Quai de Grenelle. You will get docking locations in your paperwork as they may have to move locations.

If you are flying in on the day of embarkation, Uniworld will meet you at the airport.

We had an interesting gentleman meet us --> MAJOR mullet, 3 piece suit and cowboy boots. He only spoke a little English - but did his best to point out points of interest on the ride into town...

By the way - in France do you think "mullet" is pronounced "moo-lay"?? :D

I think that Uniworld may still pick you up at the train station - as long as you arrive on the day of embarkation.... Have you asked???

We are arriving into Cologne by train for our Christmas Market cruise this November. We were a bit leary about arriving by train instead of flying in (as we do want the transfers) - but Uniworld has assured us that this is not a problem.

Now,we did book our air through Uniworld (it was as cheap as making our own arrangements) - but my TA did not get the sense that this transfer from the train station was anything unusual. Might be worth a phone call....

I think that Uniworld may still pick you up at the train station - as long as you arrive on the day of embarkation.... Have you asked???

We are arriving into Cologne by train for our Christmas Market cruise this November. We were a bit leary about arriving by train instead of flying in (as we do want the transfers) - but Uniworld has assured us that this is not a problem.

Now,we did book our air through Uniworld (it was as cheap as making our own arrangements) - but my TA did not get the sense that this transfer from the train station was anything unusual. Might be worth a phone call....

Franski,

We did the Uniworld Christmas cruise dparting from Cologne a couple of years ago and took a taxi from the train station. We got the exact docking info the day before via e-mail.

Second seating

second seating -

any tips?? anything we should look for - or not bother to do??

I am hoping to find a unique nativity scene (I do collect them...) Any idea where my best bet would be to find one??

thanks so much...

franski

Archived