Weird Question...

OK...I know this may sound like a weird petty thing, but I LOOOVE iced tea, but HATE the stuff from the fountain machines. Is there anywhere on the ship (I will be on AOS) that has brewed iced tea or should I bring my own tea bags and attempt to make myself?

You don't say what ship you'll be on, but the Promenade Cafe on some ships has tea bags and hot water available, so there is no need to bring your own tea bags, unless you want to. I would assume that most ships have this available somewhere, even if they don't have the Promenade Cafe. I'm not an iced-tea lover, so I don't know if they serve good, freshly-brewed iced tea anywhere.

Every ship I've been on has tea bags and hot water available to brew your own tea. You could just do that and pour it over a glass of ice.

I forget that they would have hot tea...kind of a pain, but it'll work. Or else I can drink long island teas all week I suppose...;)

:)I take them everywhere I travel and have great ice tea everywhere. I usually brew a strong glass in the AM with the pitcher size and then make glasses of it all day.

ooohhh yeah...that would be easy to toss a few in my bag. GREAT suggestion!!! I'm so weird about my tea...drives DH crazy :rolleyes:

There is a nice selection of Lipton brand specialty tea bags on Royal Caribbean ships at all the drink stations -- Earl Grey, Darjeeling, lemon herbal, orange herbal, mint, chamomile, green tea etc. I always brew a cup of Earl Grey, and then ask for two glasses of ice. Pour the brewed tea into the first glass of ice, then pour that all into the second glass of ice. It all fits perfectly in the second glass and you end up with a nice glass of iced tea.

Archived