Dress Code for Theatre ?

UK_Cruiser

Hi

Have just booked BMG for 6:45 on departure day. Was just wondering whether there would be a dress code as I know we would have to be at the theatre for about 6:15 and I was wondering what if our luggage was still not in our room by this point ?

Not to worry, no special dress code for the theatre, also I would be surprised if you don't have your luggage by then.:)

Will still be a rush but a great start to the cruise.

Sailaway 4PM with a couple of drinkies

Down to room, unpack, shower change and to theatre for 6:15 at the latest.....Blue Man Group then Dinner in Manhattan or Taste.

Have now booked all dining and entertainment that I want. Still not sure about Cirque.

Just need to book some excursions now.

If you're going to Taste, then anything you're wearing is fine. Jeans, shorts, t-shirts....all acceptable both in theatre and at Taste.

Manhattan is reserved for more upscale....no jeans, no shorts, no flip flops, shirt with collar (polo or dress...both okay)

If you're going to Taste, then anything you're wearing is fine. Jeans, shorts, t-shirts....all acceptable both in theatre and at Taste.

Manhattan is reserved for more upscale....no jeans, no shorts, no flip flops, shirt with collar (polo or dress...both okay)

I think it's Manhattan for us then.

What I am liking is that by the sound of things NCL Epic staff implement a "dress code" of sorts whereas even on RCI Explorer in May I saw shorts, trainers, sleeveless T-Shirts, Baseball type shirts and baseball caps in MDR on Formal night !

I think it's Manhattan for us then.

What I am liking is that by the sound of things NCL Epic staff implement a "dress code" of sorts whereas even on RCI Explorer in May I saw shorts, trainers, sleeveless T-Shirts, Baseball type shirts and baseball caps in MDR on Formal night !

But if you don't have your luggage yet, Taste is always a fall-back...same menu, spectacular setting.... just more laid-back......although I barely saw any baseball caps on the entire ship, let alone in the MDR.....of course....I never ate in the MDR, so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.... so I should probably stop..... should..... ;)

Jeans were allowed and I even saw a man in a skirt on the dress up or not night in the Manhattan Room. I even joined him for dinner. He keep trying to tell me it was a kilt. :D;)

Have now booked all dining and entertainment that I want. Still not sure about Cirque...

I would recommend Cirque Dreams & Dinner - it's a great show, though the food, whilst acceptable, is not the highlight of the evening.

Go for the premium seating though - much better view for just $5 more.

Mark

I would recommend Cirque Dreams & Dinner - it's a great show, though the food, whilst acceptable, is not the highlight of the evening.

Go for the premium seating though - much better view for just $5 more.

Mark

I am hearing some say it's great, some say its meh and some say its really not that good.

I've seen enough acrobatic shows to last me a lifetime to be honest.

Archived