"Recent" Conquest Cruiser~PianoBar Question~

parrotthead

Who was in the "SingALong" Piano Bar, Recently?

Im trying to figure if Michael Smith Just got ON the Conquest, or Just FINISHED on the Conquest>?

(He is the very talented guy that plays the pinao and guitar--very good personality, very fun)

By Johns blog, it looks like he Started on 7/18, but, some other people have said he finished on that sailing???

We sail in August and we are Hoping, Hoping, Hoping that he is newly on, cuz we Love him!!!

:D

Who was in the "SingALong" Piano Bar, Recently?

Im trying to figure if Michael Smith Just got ON the Conquest, or Just FINISHED on the Conquest>?

(He is the very talented guy that plays the pinao and guitar--very good personality, very fun)

By Johns blog, it looks like he Started on 7/18, but, some other people have said he finished on that sailing???

We sail in August and we are Hoping, Hoping, Hoping that he is newly on, cuz we Love him!!!

:D

The dates on the list on John's blog are ending dates not starting dates. So Michael just finished on the Conquest, Milby Dumas took over on the 18th.

As Kokomo_Man said, we have a more comprehensive list here on CC on the Piano Bar entertainer thread. The list the John posts on his blog, which I often use when updating the list we keep, is a cut down of the Musicians Roster (an excel spreadsheet) that frankly the office does not necessarily update right away. They also do not provide future dates.

I emailed Michael to see if I can get info on his next contract. I'll update the list on the Piano Bar Entertainer thread as soon as I have one.

Happy Cruising,

Laura

Thanks Laura, I saw your post on the other thread too, but it all just makes me go --->Hmm, doesnt make any sense...

No one has mentioned him in any of the reviews...that in itself is very strange. When he was on the Ecstasy he was metioned all the time..

well, we'll wait and see.

(I am VERY picky about my Sing-A-Long Players)

;)

(BTW: I hate it when someone asks a question and then someone postes with a link to a very LONG running thread (who has time or intrest to look thru 4537 posts to find out the answer to one specific question?) or tells them to use the search function---JMO, but there ya have it...)

Thanks Laura, I saw your post on the other thread too, but it all just makes me go --->Hmm, doesnt make any sense...

No one has mentioned him in any of the reviews...that in itself is very strange. When he was on the Ecstasy he was metioned all the time..

well, we'll wait and see.

(I am VERY picky about my Sing-A-Long Players)

;)

(BTW: I hate it when someone asks a question and then someone postes with a link to a very LONG running thread (who has time or intrest to look thru 4537 posts to find out the answer to one specific question?) or tells them to use the search function---JMO, but there ya have it...)

It was funny because you were the second person to mention him that day. I got another request for info on his schedule on facebook. Anything I've ever heard about him has always been good.

Unfortunately that thread is where the schedule is located. If you start at the most recent post and move backwards the list is always within the first two or so pages. (I personally have my option set so that the thread is listed from the most recent posts on page 1 and then down. (On your User Control Panel->Edit Options -> Thread Display Options -> Thread Display Mode -> Linear Newest First) It makes it a lot easier to read and find the newest information) Alas, what I really need is a way to have an updatable sticky on this site. Perhaps I'll talk to Host Mach.

Happy cruising,

Laura

It was funny because you were the second person to mention him that day. I got another request for info on his schedule on facebook. Anything I've ever heard about him has always been good.

Hes Awesome.

(I personally have my option set so that the thread is listed from the most recent posts on page 1 and then down. (On your User Control Panel->Edit Options -> Thread Display Options -> Thread Display Mode -> Linear Newest First) It makes it a lot easier to read and find the newest information) Alas, what I really need is a way to have an updatable sticky on this site. Perhaps I'll talk to Host Mach.

Me too, makes it alot easier...just have to 'scroll backwards'

Archived