Looking for Dream Cruisers - Aft Upper Deck Cabins

sippican

I was browsing through some threads today, and began freaking our over our cabin choice (again). We are booked on Magic next year, aft wrap, Deck 6. Many posters say the noise from the club/theater below was very annoying at night. However, it appears that many of those posters were not actually staying in those cabins.

I'd love to hear from those who have actually stayed aft, deck 6.

We understand that it is directly above the promenade, can be seen from above and below, ... but recall reading some reviews that those on 6 had a little more space inside than the wraps on the decks above. We are so looking forward to spending lots of time on the large balcony.

Would love to hear from those who spent time in these cabins.

I was browsing through some threads today, and began freaking our over our cabin choice (again). We are booked on Magic next year, aft wrap, Deck 6. Many posters say the noise from the club/theater below was very annoying at night. However, it appears that many of those posters were not actually staying in those cabins.

I'd love to hear from those who have actually stayed aft, deck 6.

We understand that it is directly above the promenade, can be seen from above and below, ... but recall reading some reviews that those on 6 had a little more space inside than the wraps on the decks above. We are so looking forward to spending lots of time on the large balcony.

Would love to hear from those who spent time in these cabins.

I know this isn't exactly what you are looking for, but....we had a cabin one deck above (Aft but not wrap) and heard zero, zilch, nada from the lounge. The use it for the comedy club, so it's not like there is a lot of dance music there during the eveings.

While people on the promenade can see up into your cabin, it didn't seem like many folks hung out at the back of the ship, just joggers/walkers, and a few people when the ship was leaving port. I think that is more of a problem on the sides of the ship, where there are hot tubs and tables that people hang out at.

We weren't able to get the wrap on our Carnival Dream cruise, but have really enjoyed them on other ships. We once had a party with a dozen people on the balcony and room for more.

Have a fabulous cruise!

the cabins on the aft of deck 6 are over the seating area of lounges.

you want to avoid being over a stage area - which can get quite loud

We had a few cabins on the aft of deck 6 a few times and never had a problem

Archived