Number of formal nights Xmas Cruise

cruzadict

We have just booked the Xmas/New Year cruise on QM2. Does anyone know how many formal/semi formal/elegant casual nights there will be.

Sorry nobody with more knowledge than me has replied to this yet, but I'll do my best to help. The first and last night at sea are always "elegant casual". Other sea days are usually formal. Port days are usually (but not always) semi-formal. I notice you have a couple of port calls that are annotated "morning only" - these could well turn out to be formal nights.

When you receive all your pre-cruise information from Cunard, the actual dress codes for each night will be listed in the shore-excursions brochure. However, expect that listing to change when you actually get on board - check the daily programme each day to ensure that you know the correct dress code for the next night.

J

Last year it was: 6 Elegant Casual, 4 Semi informal and 5 formal

Hi Linda.

I thought the mix in the dress code was perfect for that voyage. I would assume it will be the same this year.

Regards,

Jeanne

Archived