New Diamond Plus Value Booklet - what's in there?

If any Diamond Plus members have been on an RCCL cruise since the new value booklets have been given out, please post what all is in there. My family is going on the Oasis in September, and I'm curious what all we have to look forward to, specifically. Thanks in advance!

If any Diamond Plus members have been on an RCCL cruise since the new value booklets have been given out, please post what all is in there. My family is going on the Oasis in September, and I'm curious what all we have to look forward to, specifically. Thanks in advance!

In June, we got some additional free internet. We didn't even use all of it. Also got a free picture. There were some others that we didn't use.

And isn't there also a coupon for BOGO for a specialty restaurant good for the first night only? I was very happy to learn of D+ getting 45 minutes free internet.

Yes......there is a coupon for that. Also BOGO glass of wine or beer. Free specialty coffee at a specialty restaurant.

Thanks. Was there a coupon for Johnny Rockets at all? I was disappointed (although I understand why) a few years ago when they added the $4.95 cover charge. Then, we got the free JR coupons, but I haven't heard anything about them in a while.

Archived