Senor Frogs?

E Heffa

why sr foogs if you can try a better puertorrican place with salsa music and dance, and real puertorrican food!

http://www.thelatinroots.com

I would love to try this place (the latin roots). Do you know if this is within walking distance from the port? I see that they have salsa dance lessons. Sounds like fun (food looks good too :rolleyes: )

Actually, it has moved directly next to Sheraton. It is impossible to miss.

We were surprised by this. Last July, it was behind the Sheraton and this year, as you mentioned, right across from the ship. We walked around OSJ a bit, then headed to Frogs. New CVS there too. We picked up some beer and brought it onto the ship (Caribbean Princess) with no problem.

yeah, it's 1 st over from the pier right behind the sheraton. they also have a take out side and you can get the same food as the restaurant but take it out and sit on the pier. a lot cheaper. it was around $10 and it fed both my wife and me. my wife still swears that food was the best on the whole trip. we ate it before we left and the day we came back.

I would love to try this place (the latin roots). Do you know if this is within walking distance from the port? I see that they have salsa dance lessons. Sounds like fun (food looks good too :rolleyes: )

Archived