Golf Pro Onboard Eurodam?

klsinga

We are considering taking an E. Caribbean cruise on the Eurodam this fall. We are trying to decide between the Eurodam and the Ruby Princess cruise. My parents are loyal Princess cruisers, and dad enjoys their on-board programming on At Sea days. He specifically mentioned that he likes the golf pro workshops/talks on Princess. Does anyone know if there is anything comparable to this on the Eurodam?

Also, I have heard lots of vague references to Princess being better in terms of ship activities. Is that primarily a reference to nightlife, or do you think it is across the board in terms of daily activities? I want to go on the Eurodam cruise, but I need ammunition to convince the rest of our group to go!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

There used to be a golf similator years ago when the Vista class ships first came out -- golf pro there -- cost big bucks -- didn't go over.

That part of the Zuiderdam and Oosterdam and Westerdam has now been converted to Club HAL and the Loft.

Wii golf was not offered on our Zuiderdam cruises.

Thanks everyone. I think I may repost this with a slightly different title. I am trying to get a feel for the onboard entertainment options as a whole as well. Bummer that there is no golf pro on board - I'll have to find something else to convince my dad.

Archived