Anyone know if Princess has new menus?

jwave

Went on the Grand 2/5 and the anytime menu included Shrimp cocktail, Sirloin steak (tasty but not tender), Ceasar Salad, Baked Fish, Chicken Breast, Fettucini Alfredo, baked potato (never really soft), and fries is what I remember. You could ask for the chicken and alfredo as a dish which my daughter enjoyed. The regular menus were the same as posted. We must have missed "Dream Boat" on the night we went to Sabatini's, which we found very good but not exceptional.

One thing that surprised me was that Salmon no longer is on the "always available" list. I'm sure it used to be. That was particularly distressing last August on our Sapphire cruise to Alaska. You'd think they'd have salmon coming out of their ears!

Salmon IS on the always available menu. I saw that on Princess' info.

Hi there, I would also like to see a lnk for alaska menus. I will be on the Island Princess in May

The menus may be different this year. Here is a link to Alaskan menus for the 10 day Alaskan cruise (so 3 extra menus then the Island will provide):

http://oldwestaussies.com/cruise/day8.html

Day 8 has the Alaskan Night menu. Click on the other days for the right sides of the menus (left side not posted).

As far as salmon on the Always Available Menu - I don't remember but I do remember Love Boat dream was not on the Always Available Menu like it is in the Caribbean.

Archived