Has anyone seen any photographs of Posh yet ?

UK_Cruiser

No pool or hot tubs in the Posh area.

Hmmmm so this bit on the NCL Epic Micro site is VERY misleading then

Posh Beach Club - The best nightlife day or night.

A first of its kind beach club at sea that offers guests of The Villas the sizzle of South Beach and the ritz of the Riviera in an exclusive, adults-only setting. During the day, you can lounge on white-cushioned day beds and in private cabanas by the pool. At night, Posh becomes an open-air nightclub with exclusive bottle service, gaming tables and a DJ sparking the energy for the nonstop party.

Hmmmm so this bit on the NCL Epic Micro site is VERY misleading then

Posh Beach Club - The best nightlife day or night.

A first of its kind beach club at sea that offers guests of The Villas the sizzle of South Beach and the ritz of the Riviera in an exclusive, adults-only setting. During the day, you can lounge on white-cushioned day beds and in private cabanas by the pool. At night, Posh becomes an open-air nightclub with exclusive bottle service, gaming tables and a DJ sparking the energy for the nonstop party.

It is by the pool. It does not have its own pool

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=13089&g2_serialNumber=2

It is by the pool. It does not have its own pool

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=13089&g2_serialNumber=2

But the statement suggests that it does though.

It suggests that by day it is an area to lounge by the pool whilst at night it becomes a funky open air nightclub

But the statement suggests that it does though.

It suggests that by day it is an area to lounge by the pool whilst at night it becomes a funky open air nightclub

Maybe different English. By to me is near. It does not say it has it's own pool. :confused: :D

Don't forget this bar area was originally designed to serve the villa/suite guests. There is a pool for the suite guests which is where the original wording must have come from.

Just recently, it appears that NCL has decided to open up Posh to all guests not just those in the suites. There's no way NCL could open up the courtyard pool without having some very angry customers to answer to (myself included.) The premium paid for courtyard access (among other perks) is so high that they need to ensure this area is not overcrowded.

I agree it is misleading. The wording suggests that while in the Posh area you are lounging by the pool. If you are by the pool and in the Posh area at the same time, it is very reasonable to assume that there is a pool in the area. I think it's a bit of tricky marketing to suggest that by the pool means, "okay, over there, in that other area, near Posh, there is a pool, hence you are by the pool. Just my own humble.... lol:rolleyes:

Posh and the Villa Pool are separate areas only accessed by Villa Guests. You can see the whole thing here:

http://maritimematters.com/2010/07/quadruple-decked-mv-norwegian-epic-part-one-courtyard-spa/

All the best,

Peter

Thanks peter

yes I know this but the original info suggested it had its own pool in my opinion. From the sounds of things this is exactly what it is missing. If it did have a pool I would pay a fee to use it. It just sounds like a sun deck with comfy chairs.

Yep. My comment was only to say the the posted wording looked to me as if Posh had a pool which someone nearby could use for lounging purposes. Nearby meaning in the Posh area.

I never meant to suggest I thought the wording included having everyone on the ship in that area.

What's the big deal about Posh anyway? Sounds like just another sun deck, maybe tucked away, maybe some comfey chairs? Do us regular passengers not have anywhere to sit on the rest of the ship. Cause if Posh doesn't have it's own private pool, and clearly it doesn't, and I've read on another post that it's not Adult Only... why do I need to be there?

Just curious what the big deal is? To me... if you paid more to sit on an exclusive sun deck away from everyone else on the ship. Go ahead. It's your money.

No sarcasim intended.

Yep. My comment was only to say the the posted wording looked to me as if Posh had a pool which someone nearby could use for lounging purposes. Nearby meaning in the Posh area.

I never meant to suggest I thought the wording included having everyone on the ship in that area.

What's the big deal about Posh anyway? Sounds like just another sun deck, maybe tucked away, maybe some comfey chairs? Do us regular passengers not have anywhere to sit on the rest of the ship. Cause if Posh doesn't have it's own private pool, and clearly it doesn't, and I've read on another post that it's not Adult Only... why do I need to be there?

Just curious what the big deal is? To me... if you paid more to sit on an exclusive sun deck away from everyone else on the ship. Go ahead. It's your money.

No sarcasim intended.

I agree

Archived