Chef table questions

Boatingmom

About how long is the experience and what time does it start? I have to plan excursions and kids club and don't want to rush anything. Also ...What's the dress code? Do they hold it on formal night? If I have ressies, when do I find out what night of the cruise they're for? TIA:D

274 more days!!!!!

We did the Chef's Table dinner on Pride two weeks ago. We met in the atrium at 6:15 and dinner concluded a little before 10:30. You can have your kids dine with Camp Carnival that evening (Camp Carnival dinner starts at 6), then have the kids go back to Camp Carnival for the evening and plan on paying for babysitting for the period after 10 that they are in Camp.

On our cruise, the Chef's Table was held twice, and the second time was the second Elegant night. We went to the first dinner - here's a photo:

2293161350094346881S500x500Q85.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....we got our confirmation today for our upcoming cruise.

I am happy to see no jackets and ties required. Dockers and dress shirt are much more comfortable for a four hour meal.:)

Thanks for the info. My parties are doing the Chef's Table on both of my upcoming Pride cruises.

Another question for you. I'm not a big fan of fish. I love other seafoods..crabs, shrimp, scallops etc..just not a big fan of fish. Are most of the courses fish?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....we got our confirmation today for our upcoming cruise.

I am happy to see no jackets and ties required. Dockers and dress shirt are much more comfortable for a four hour meal.:)

That's so true! Also, you're wandering around a galley in operation so the possibility of getting something on you exists.

:)

Archived