Hair dryer in the single Studio stateroom?

Daphne Starr

I've been reading past threads that mention the single Studio staterooms do not have hair dryers. Will any recent Epic studio passengers please tell me if this still the case? I really hope not because I cannot imagine not being able to do my hair for 7 days, lol. Thanks!

i just got off the ship this morning - i was in a studio room - although there was no hair dryer in the room when i arrived - i called and asked for one and a brand new terrific hair dryer was brought to my studio in less than 5 minutes and remained there throughout the cruise....:)

i just got off the ship this morning - i was in a studio room - although there was no hair dryer in the room when i arrived - i called and asked for one and a brand new terrific hair dryer was brought to my studio in less than 5 minutes and remained there throughout the cruise....:)

This is good to hear. I wasn't planning on bringing mine (more room to pack and less weight) hehe. I hope others that have been on the cruise in the studio can confirm the same thing.

Thanks Philip, that's one less thing for me to worry about.

Archived