Sending Greeting Card to Passenger

Sauer-kraut

Hi, I have combed the NCL website and couldn't find a mailing address to send a passenger a Bon Voyage card to the stateroom to be waiting for them. I have done this in the past but can't remember if I sent it c/o the port agent for the cruise line or to headquarters.

Since the NCL ship departs Dover, UK I was thinking sending it to corporate wouldn't be much good. Does anyone do this anymore, I am just too old fashioned? I don't want to buy a 'package' from the gift department, just wanted to wish friends a happy voyage.

Anyone have an answer for me? Sailing date is a bit in the future so its not a greatly pressing issue.

Thanks in advance!

If you send the card through Corporate, it generally takes many months to reach the ship - if it makes it at all.

If Corporate can give you the ship's agent details, you can mail it to the ship's hotel director, via the agent, and request the HD deliver it to the pax.

Do you have their email address? Will they be checking email? If so, you could send a cybercard. Many sites have them. I know it's not the same as a paper one, but ...

Also, do you have their home address? You could mail a Bon Voyage card to reach them the day before departure.

Otherwise, the only other alternative seems to be a greeting with a Bon Voyage gift from NCL site.

Archived