Bringing mixers

Bigbob75

i'll be boarding the Spirit on Tuesday with my non-alcoholic Bone Daddy & Dr. Swami's margarita mix (the BESt margarita mix when you have to use one). I ordered my tequila from the BV department and I'm also planning on bringing 2 bottles of wine (1 for each of us for dinners in dining rm) . I'll let you know. I hear as long as the mixes are non-alcoholic. I'll also be bringing a 12 pak of waters. I'm gonna need it with all the alcohol:eek:

i'll be boarding the Spirit on Tuesday with my non-alcoholic Bone Daddy & Dr. Swami's margarita mix (the BESt margarita mix when you have to use one). I ordered my tequila from the BV department and I'm also planning on bringing 2 bottles of wine (1 for each of us for dinners in dining rm) . I'll let you know. I hear as long as the mixes are non-alcoholic. I'll also be bringing a 12 pak of waters. I'm gonna need it with all the alcohol:eek:

Very cool Thanks and I hope you have a greT time

Thanks so much! I just asked this SAME question regarding mojito mixers too!

I ordered Rum through BV and wanted to mixer. I am flying but think I will pack in my small hard sided suitcase that I am brining with me as carryon for water and soda.

I figure if one person can carry on 12 water/soda and I have 5 people, I can take about 60 items but put ALL together. It doesn't say each person has to carry it on themselves so I plan on using my small hardsided suitcase to wheel on the ship.

I think it should be find and now with my mixers, I am a happy mama LOL

I am planning on buying a couple bottles from the bv department

Will I be allowed to bring mixers. Like mohito mix

You shouldn't have a problem but leave them in their original bottles and don't try and hide them. If you put them in other bottles or Rum Runners they are going to think your trying to sneak something else on. I would put it in my carry on. I brought two cases of soda last time (we had three people - no issues) but the jerk customs agent purposly threw my bag down and broke some. It soiled the towels it was in - lucky I had all my electronic's in another carry on.

While they still won't pick up half the liquor that is brought on the ship they are cracking down on it. They are getting people to pay three times the price from their BV center.

Archived