Carnival Triumph or RC Radiance of the Seas?

abbysmaid

I am planning a 4 day Caribbean cruise with my 20 and 23 year old daughters in December and am debating whether to book the Carnival Triumph or RC Radiance of the Seas. Same itinerary. Have cruised with Carnival on three prior cruises, so the Triumph would be cheaper with my Past Cruiser discount. Have never cruised yet with RC. My daughters have never cruised yet. Any suggestions? What is the average age of the ROS cruise passengers?

RCL seems to be favored by teens and Carnival by younger children.

Usually past guest isnt the best price on Carnival ... I would compare all rates, as their pricing structure has changed.

Both are good, which is closer or more convenient to where you live?

I'll be able to offer an opinion in 30 days!! Sailed RCCL, Carnival, and NCL early-on to find our preference. You can tell by the sig below our choice then. But we now have a booking that was too good to miss. I'll let you know our thoughts when we return. Send a friendly reminder to ccxnola at aol dot com about Aug 22nd.

Archived