Who has been to the Chef's Art Steakhouse on Dream?

We ate there twice during the transatlantic crossing last Nov. It was better than the one on the FREEDOM. GREAT food and GREAT service. Well worth the extra price. :D

Good to hear! We are on the Dream in less than 2 weeks (YEY) and have already booked the Steakhouse for 8:00 pm on our Rotan day. We are sleeping in with the teens on our next day (Belize) and thought an 8 pm dinner with drinks and dancing/hanging out that night would be great since don't have to get up early the next day until our 2:00 pm massage LOL

Good to hear! We are on the Dream in less than 2 weeks (YEY) and have already booked the Steakhouse for 8:00 pm on our Rotan day. We are sleeping in with the teens on our next day (Belize) and thought an 8 pm dinner with drinks and dancing/hanging out that night would be great since don't have to get up early the next day until our 2:00 pm massage LOL

Have a great cruise! Sounds like we'll be getting on the day you guys will be getting off (we cruise the 14th).

Well, I think I've been won over. Thank you all for your responses! I'm really looking forward to my "special meal"... :D

If anyone can help, what is the best night to make reservations in the steakhouse on the Dream? I don't want to go on a formal night, I want to go on a night that has that seafood newburg stuff everyone complains about in the MDR. :p LOL Any suggestions?

If anyone can help, what is the best night to make reservations in the steakhouse on the Dream? I don't want to go on a formal night, I want to go on a night that has that seafood newburg stuff everyone complains about in the MDR. :p LOL Any suggestions?

As Sunday is your first Elegant Evening I'd suggest Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on your schedule. If you're coming off an excursion make your reservation for later in the evening in order to have a chance to regain some energy as the meal at Chef's Art is a solid 2 1/2 hours.

Enjoy!

:)

Newburg Style is Night 4 on the Dream.

We are thinking of making reservations at the steakhouse aboard Dream, but can't seem to find many reviews that cover it. Would it be worth the money? Been to Liberty's steakhouse and LOVED it, but it's different on every ship.

We sailed on the Dream 7/10 and had dinner at the steakhouse. For the $60 is cost us it was good. I would not say it was out of this world and blew me away. Palo on the Disney Wonder and the specialty restaurant on the Constellation blow it away. But everyone is entitled to their opinion, so please don't just go by mine.

we went on the dream in april. we went to the steakhouse the last night of the cruise. it was good.. definately, but didnt knock my socks off. i got a hold of the mdr menu before the cruise and thought it might be the best night to go..but i think i would have enjoyed it more midway because the last night you have to get your bags ready and im always a little down the last night of the cruise.

It is well worth eating in!! My husband and I still rave about the meal we enjoyed on the DREAM. We have spent hundrends of dollars searching on land for a restaurant that is comparable in cities around the country and we still have not found one.

We are thinking of making reservations at the steakhouse aboard Dream, but can't seem to find many reviews that cover it. Would it be worth the money? Been to Liberty's steakhouse and LOVED it, but it's different on every ship.

Loved it so much we went twice last week. OMG the ribeye... oh man oh man oh man! Lobster bisque was TDF as well! Go more than once! Now I'm hungry!

Archived