Cruise parking at The Drury Inn

PinkJellyFish06

Can someone tell me how much it costs to leave your car at the Drury Inn? We are thinking about staying there the night before our cruise leaves. I have seen somewhere that they offer a special to keep your car there, but I can not find it on their website.

Thanks in advance : )

Can someone tell me how much it costs to leave your car at the Drury Inn? We are thinking about staying there the night before our cruise leaves. I have seen somewhere that they offer a special to keep your car there, but I can not find it on their website.

Thanks in advance : )

Ok its 35 dollars for six days of parking you can put this number in on the web site to get the offer #307865... Thats the number I got the deal for the 27th..

If you call them, you can get around $89 a nite and then an additional $35.00 to park there (during your stay and during your cruise). There are two codes you can use, one is E Rate and the other is SUPER.

If you stay there, please come back and let us know how it was. I am staying there in Oct.

Thank you! I will let you know how it is!

Were staying there in August.. Ive read on another post that theres been double parking people parking behind other cars since theres not enough room.. I hope this isnt true so hopefully you can clear this up for me when you stay...:)

I wondered about that too. It is not like the multi level Drury Inns I have seen that are built above the parking garages. You park on ground level, so I wondered how they would have enough space. That makes sense, that they would double park. I like to leave the ship early and get on the road. Hope I am not blocked in. If I am I suppose I would be forced to go eat at Cafe Du Monde again. ;)

CruiseReady: I won't be there till September, so you will have to let me know : )

TruChatty: This is my first time going to New Orleans & I am VERY much looking foward to eating at Cafe du Monde!!!

We'll be back home around the fourth so If you havent left by then I'll let you know... This is our first time in New Orleans, Im really looking forward to going...

• 4 weeks later...
Hmmm, when I enter that code for my date in March it says $50 parking fee?

Hey, Springdale, I am on line from Bella Vista...

I would call the hotel if you have any questions. I just posted another response, the thing many of us overlook is seasonal rate changes, holidays, football season, Mardi Gras, spring break, etc.

We are going to wait another couple of months before we check any further as we are cruising the last week of Feb.

Nita

Hey, Springdale, I am on line from Bella Vista...

I would call the hotel if you have any questions. I just posted another response, the thing many of us overlook is seasonal rate changes, holidays, football season, Mardi Gras, spring break, etc.

We are going to wait another couple of months before we check any further as we are cruising the last week of Feb.

Nita

Howdy neighbor!! :D

I did call this morning. My date must be one of those seasonal rate changes, because it is the $50 parking fee. I wanted to have something tentatively booked, because I can always cancel/rebook if the rate drops between now and then.

You're sailing on the Spirit in Feb, right? I remember you posted lots of info about that ship when I asked. ;) It's looking like we might cancel the FL cruise and drive to NOLA instead. How long of a drive is it from NWA?

Something else to consider, when I called back a second time I found out there's no shuttle to/from the port and a taxi will cost $7/pp. For my family of 4, once I add the $50 cruise parking fee and the 2 $28 cab rides, maybe we might be better off parking at the port.

The research continues! ;)

Archived