Epic 2 dock @ Punta Langosta Pier in Cozumel

Tyron

Definitely the best location as it is in downtown, whereas the International Pier is a 5 minute taxi ride to downtown. Shame though, I would have liked to have seen OASIS and EPIC in closer proximity to each other. :rolleyes:

CZ1.JPG

Definitely the best location as it is in downtown, whereas the International Pier is a 5 minute taxi ride to downtown. Shame though, I would have liked to have seen OASIS and EPIC in closer proximity to each other. :rolleyes:

CZ1.JPG

WOW! U post the best pics, maps, etc. Thanks! :cool::D That's a nice distance between the piers. I remember being on the Freedom of the Seas and seeing the Queen Mary 2 docked in the distance @ the Punta Langosta pier

Do we know if Epic will ALWAYS use this pier?

Loved it on the Dawn a few years ago... Hoping EPIC will always use this pier.

Good chance. Carnival seems to have a lock on the Punta Maya pier, RCCL on the International Pier. And with EPIC and OASIS almost always scheduled to dock in Cozumel on the same day together (on alternating Thursdays) I cant imagine them both at the International Pier.

LOVE cruisecal for years! Good catch using their Ship Intersect tool.

It's a GREAT site! I check it all the time.:D

Closer to Carlos and Charlies, that is all I need. The closer I am to the ship after leaving C&C the better:D

LOL! I like the way you think! LOL!

It also looks like this pier is closer to the airport as well. Does anyone know if it's possible to walk to the airport from that pier? I have to catch a plane to Chichen Itza from there and wanted to know if I should get a taxi.

Just to be on the SAFE side I would highly suggest NOT walking through Cozumel from the cruise ship pier to the airport. Take a taxi, it'll cost you around $10-$15.

Archived