Thank you HAL!

from holland

I am sooo excited! A few weeks ago I saw on the HAL website that the price for a verandah (VH) was the same as the guarantee inside I had booked for the TA on the Eurodam. I called my ta to ask if HAL would change our (I travel with friends who also booked a double inside) reservations to this guarantee verandah room. I just got the call that we now have a guarantee VH verandah without additional cost..........Thank you HAL! I don't mind the non-transparant railing! I have a single verandah cabin to watch the icebergs, gletchers and hopefully whales!!

In about 3.5 weeks I will sit on my verandah sipping wine............Oh life is good!

From Holland

Lucky you! What great news. But now you will be spoiled and have to adjust your future travel budgets accordingly once you find how much you enjoy the verandah.;) Have fun and bring back your reports about those few and mysterious VH cabins.

I am sooo excited! A few weeks ago I saw on the HAL website that the price for a verandah (VH) was the same as the guarantee inside I had booked for the TA on the Eurodam. I called my ta to ask if HAL would change our (I travel with friends who also booked a double inside) reservations to this guarantee verandah room. I just got the call that we now have a guarantee VH verandah without additional cost..........Thank you HAL! I don't mind the non-transparant railing! I have a single verandah cabin to watch the icebergs, gletchers and hopefully whales!!

In about 3.5 weeks I will sit on my verandah sipping wine............Oh life is good!

From Holland

WTG!!!! You will love it!!

Joanie

Archived