Diamond with RCCL. Does it count on Azamara?

cruiserone

Have not booked this cruise line yet but prices are so good it is hard to pass up. I forgot to ask the customer service person (who was great, may I add) if Diamond on Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines counts towards Azamara.

Thanks in advance. These boards are the best!!!

Have not booked this cruise line yet but prices are so good it is hard to pass up. I forgot to ask the customer service person (who was great, may I add) if Diamond on Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines counts towards Azamara.

Which cruise has prices so good they are hard to pass up? Just curious.

You might want to see this recent thread also.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1231757

It is the Journey out of PR , 7 day to the Caribbean, March 17, 2012. I know it is far out but it is harder to plan a cruise when you have a lot of couples that want to go. And it will be our 30th anniversary. 2 for 1 and $2000 off per couple. A great deal.

It is the Journey out of PR , 7 day to the Caribbean, March 17, 2012. I know it is far out but it is harder to plan a cruise when you have a lot of couples that want to go. And it will be our 30th anniversary. 2 for 1 and $2000 off per couple. A great deal.

Thanks. But, I guess we just need to know the bottom line. 2 for 1 and $1,000pp off of what?

Archived