Coral Princess Panama Canal Nov 4, 2005

TorontoTL

Starting a thread here for gay and lesbian passengers who'll be going on this cruise. My parter and I will be travelling with two other gay couples on this cruise. Looking forward to meeting others if they will be onboard as well.

• 4 weeks later...

What’s up Doc? ;) If you don’t find anyone on that cruise, come visit San Francisco for a couple of days and then board Dawn Princess with me and my two friends (coupled)…we’re doing the Mexican Riviera…

What’s up Doc? ;) If you don’t find anyone on that cruise, come visit San Francisco for a couple of days and then board Dawn Princess with me and my two friends (coupled)…we’re doing the Mexican Riviera…

I'm sure that cruising the Mexican Riviera with you BDJAM would be fun. :) However, I'm cruising with my parents and sister's family along with my friends so I don't think I could cancel. However, I think I would like to do a Mexican Riviera cruise on the Diamond sometime in the future!

I'm sure that cruising the Mexican Riviera with you BDJAM would be fun. :) However, I'm cruising with my parents and sister's family along with my friends so I don't think I could cancel. However, I think I would like to do a Mexican Riviera cruise on the Diamond sometime in the future!

Bring them all along!!

Are you interested in an RSVP cruise – Diamond Princess will be the host in October 2006…but seriously, if you ever consider Diamond, let me know. I've never been on her and a week away is always welcome!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived