Spin Class

Jules7226

Cruising next week on the Conquest and I'm looking for input from anyone who has done the Spin Class that Carnival offers. I do spin at my gym at home and LOVE it! I have always wondered about the classes that are offered on the ships. I know that there is a charge but can anyone confirm how much? And also, how is the class? I would be doing it 3-4 times so I'm wondering if it is worth the extra $$ or if I should stick to the Elliptical and Treadmills. TIA for any info. :)

• 1 year later...

I was on the Conquest in Dec and it was 12$ plus tip for a 45 min session. It was intense (of course you get out of it what you put in) but I regularly attend spin class at home 2x a week and I was sore from this class. Anyone rember the guys name that tought it? Tall Aussie fella.

Why not just call or e-mail Carnival. You would get first hand info!

Why not? Because they don't know:p They'll send you a list/or read off it of the possible equipment/classes on board Carnival ships but not EVERY Carnival ship. The ship could have spin bikes stored but for what ever reason, no spin instructor on board (this happens with pilates a lot). Best to wait til you get on board and see. Lots of other options to work out, try something different, use different muscles or muscles differently. Does a body good.

Archived