Boat rental on SAeven mile beach

Cruisin 4 Ever

Are there places along seven mile beach taht will rent jetskis for an hour. Or that wioll offer wterskiing? I'd like to know of places taht don't require prebooking?

And does anyone kow of any decent restaurants on seven mile beach taht aren't outrageously expensive

Are there places along seven mile beach taht will rent jetskis for an hour. Or that wioll offer wterskiing? I'd like to know of places taht don't require prebooking?

And does anyone kow of any decent restaurants on seven mile beach taht aren't outrageously expensive

There are watersports rental places all along Seven Mile Beach, including at Royal Palms...and I think Sea Grape, but it's been a while since I was there. Most don't require pre-booking to rent the jetskis, although if it's busy you might have to wait a bit for availability. I don't remember seeing waterskiing on the price board, but I'm sure if you ask they'll be able to tell you whether it's available or not.

What do you mean by a "decent" restaurant? There are lots I consider decent, but that may not match your definition... :D With some more details, people might be able to give you some better suggestions...

Archived