Shark Ray Alley / Stingray Alley

PinkJellyFish06

Can someone tell me if these two places are the same??

I am thinking about doing the Stingray Alley/ Caye Caulker Exploration through Coral Breeze Tours. We really want a good snorkeling & beach break excursion. I have seen alot about Shark Ray Alley, just wondering if this is the same place. I only know of two other independent places to book excursions, but have not heard much about them.

NCL offered us the Shark Ray Alley for about $109. It was well worth the expense. You are taken on a 40 minutes boat road from Belize City to the reef. I believe the reef area is called Shark Ray Alley. There are supposed to be nurse sharks and stingrays. We had about 1 hour snorkeling and saw plenty of friendly stingrays but luckily now sharks. The reef and water are beautiful. After the hour we took another boat road to Amergris Cay. We were provided chicken, red beans and rice in the town of San Pedro. After lunch we had about 1 hour to walk around this quaint town where people ride around on golf carts. It is not too touristy and is safe. I will be making my thrid trip there in Nov. That shows you how much I love the snorkeling and town of Sand Pedro.

Enjoy

NCL offered us the Shark Ray Alley for about $109. It was well worth the expense. You are taken on a 40 minutes boat road from Belize City to the reef. I believe the reef area is called Shark Ray Alley. There are supposed to be nurse sharks and stingrays. We had about 1 hour snorkeling and saw plenty of friendly stingrays but luckily now sharks. The reef and water are beautiful. After the hour we took another boat road to Amergris Cay. We were provided chicken, red beans and rice in the town of San Pedro. After lunch we had about 1 hour to walk around this quaint town where people ride around on golf carts. It is not too touristy and is safe. I will be making my thrid trip there in Nov. That shows you how much I love the snorkeling and town of Sand Pedro.

Enjoy

SharkRay1.jpg

sharks are sweet!!!

Look up the Coral Breeze Tours web site & that will explain their tour to the two spots to snorkel & then the super local lunch on Caye Caulker.

This tour, IMHO would be very difficult to beat.

We go with these guys, & gals, two times a year & would not miss this tour.

Enjoy Belize.

Bill in FL

Thanks for your help : ) I have seen alot of different opinions about Coral Breeze, but I guess the only way to go is to find out for yourself. I think that my family & I would really enjoy the Stingray Alley/Caye Caulker excursion, and since this is the only place that I have found who offers it, I think we just might do it. Thanks again!!

• 1 month later...

Archived