Tabyana Beach or Maya Key?

PinkJellyFish06

I will be in Roatan in August & I am trying to decide if we should go back to Maya Key or try Tabyana Beach? Last year we went to Maya Key (when it wasn't offered through carnival & when it was called fins & flippers) and we loved it! I want to try something different this time though and I have seen lots of good things about Tabyana. I really want a to go to a beautiful clean beach with great snorkeling. The only thing is. . . I can't seem to find many excursions that go there?! Any suggestions? Thanks in advance : )

We are sailing on the Carnival Legend October 24-31. In Roatan, the Tabyana Beach Break is offered as a ship's excursion.

I have never been, but have been researching a great deal. Tabyana is part of the West Bay Beach, so any excursions that go there should put you on the same beach. Options that I have seen include Bananarama, Mayan Princess or Infifnity Bay Day passes, or even a cab to the area.

I am planning to book through Island Marketing with their West bay Beach Break. http://roatancruiseexcursions.com/RoatanExcursions.html

It includes round trip transportation (photo stop at a scenic overlook), chair rental, free welcome cocktail, use of showers, restrooms, facilities at the Beach Club for $32pp.

Archived