Have you ever downgraded your cabin?

Have you ever downgraded your cabin? Like going from a balcony cabin to an ocean view cabin. With the difference going to OBC. One reason would be adding an extra person and needed a cabin change.

Hi I do not think that you can do this. When I was booking my last cruise I was debating a 1A and a PT. I was supposed to be just me and my PVP said if I book the 1A I can always upgrade to the PT but if I get the PT I cannot go down in cabin type. I was concerened on the price for a single and that gave me some insight into making my decision. So from what I know you can go up, but not down..... at least this is what I got from my PVP!

Hi I do not think that you can do this. When I was booking my last cruise I was debating a 1A and a PT. I was supposed to be just me and my PVP said if I book the 1A I can always upgrade to the PT but if I get the PT I cannot go down in cabin type. I was concerened on the price for a single and that gave me some insight into making my decision. So from what I know you can go up, but not down..... at least this is what I got from my PVP!

thats only if you book using the ES rate.

Bill

Archived