Costa Atlantica 07/11...Sorry folks

laurakdy

Hi . Myself and my partner are on this cruise,very much looking forward to it having been on Celebrity Millenium earlier in the year.I am looking for a roll call as we mad lots of friends beforehand on our last cruise and even met up in puerto rico for dinner pre cruise it was fab.

Thanks for your reply...I am just new to these boards so still trying to find my way about...Not too sure about the roll call but kinda get the idea...

Nice to know someone else is going though, as there doesnt seem to be too many on here...

We are flying in to Miami the day before and probably going to drive up to FLL and stay in a hotel there...Will just spend the morning kicking around until we got to the port...Not sure what time you can actually board though ? Any Ideas ?

Are you flying into Miami or FLL ?

• 5 weeks later...

The on-board currency depends where the ship is located (on-board currency is the same as the service charge currency), taken from the UK/US Costa sites:

Each cruise has a designated on-board currency of either US dollars or Euros, depending on the Vessel’s itinerary. The currency will generally be US dollars for cruises that begin and end in US ports (such as most Caribbean cruises) and Euros for cruises that begin or end in European ports (such as Mediterranean and Transatlantic cruises).

11 dollars/day per adult for Caribbean cruises on Costa Fortuna and Costa Atlantica departing from Fort Lauderdale

So Costa's Caribbean cruises have US $ as the on-board currency.

Ron

Archived