Majesty and Monarch

I have been doing some research on booking a B2B on Majesty or Monarch, leaning toward Majesty. Just because I read on here that it has been upgraded recently.

In said research I have discovered that these ships do not have balcony cabins, but they do have JR suites. Actually this probaly works out for the best. We will need two more credits to reach diamond and then can sail the second leg as diamonds.

Just curious really, "How does the size of the Jr Suites on Majesty or Monarch compare to regular balcony cabins on Freedom or Enchantment?

Larger, About the Same, Smaller.

Thank You.

I have been doing some research on booking a B2B on Majesty or Monarch, leaning toward Majesty. Just because I read on here that it has been upgraded recently.

In said research I have discovered that these ships do not have balcony cabins, but they do have JR suites. Actually this probaly works out for the best. We will need two more credits to reach diamond and then can sail the second leg as diamonds.

Just curious really, "How does the size of the Jr Suites on Majesty or Monarch compare to regular balcony cabins on Freedom or Enchantment?

Thank You.

The JS cabins on Majesty are 173 s.f.

E1 & E2 balconies on Freedom are 177 s.f.

D1 & D2 balconies on Freedom are 214 s.f.

D1 & D2 balconies on Enchantment are 190 s.f.

Thank You.

Majesty's suites have balconies check the RCCL website

Owner's Suite

Queen-size bed, private balcony, and private bathroom. (446 sq. ft., balcony 102 sq. ft.)

Grand Suite Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), private balcony and private bathroom with bathtub. (382 sq. ft., balcony 128 sq. ft.)

Junior Suite Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), sofa bed, balcony and a private bathroom with bathtub. (173 sq. ft., balcony 60 sq. ft.)

Archived