Cruise Docs

when do your docs and seapass show up on RCI website. I dont cruise untill nov. 6th but just made my final payment yesterday. I know it is early but wanted to make sure i get my rci visa points before my cruise. Checked there web site and it said they will email me when docs are ready. So how long before my cruise do you think that will be?

I think 6 weeks or so. I'm still waiting to be able to order my luggage tags for my October 3 cruis. If you don't get luggage tags, no worries. The porters have them when you get to the dock.

when do your docs and seapass show up on RCI website. I dont cruise untill nov. 6th but just made my final payment yesterday. I know it is early but wanted to make sure i get my rci visa points before my cruise. Checked there web site and it said they will email me when docs are ready. So how long before my cruise do you think that will be?

You should have access to the Sea Pass now since you made your last payment. YOu will have to answer all the questions in the interview for each person in your reservation, then the link to the Sea Pass will be there. The other Cruise Documents wil be emailed to you later if you chose to receive them electronically!

You should have access to the Sea Pass now since you made your last payment. YOu will have to answer all the questions in the interview for each person in your reservation, then the link to the Sea Pass will be there. The other Cruise Documents wil be emailed to you later if you chose to receive them electronically!

It's the SetSail Pass that must be filled out on line and when turned in at check-in will get you your SeaPass card.:D

Archived