pool temp???????????????????

BOUDREAUX

Fellow cruisers,

I'm going on the Legend in Dec. what will the pool temp be like? I'm taking my 8yold and I'm afraid that the pool will be too cool to swim.

Thanks,

B

Could be a bit chilly in AM but by afternoon will warm up with all the swimmers in there...

Fellow cruisers,

I'm going on the Legend in Dec. what will the pool temp be like? I'm taking my 8yold and I'm afraid that the pool will be too cool to swim.

Thanks,

B

Kids seem to be so unaware of water temp, I bet your 8 year old won't have an issue. They seem like they can swim in water that would turn my lips blue!

Have fun!

My daughter was on the Dream in November in NYC and went in the pool and the water temp was 57 and the air temp was about 50...she had already done the waterslides and was wet so the pool was no big deal...she would have stayed in there all day if I let her but her lips were blue so she had to get out...

I am a swimmer- I swim all year long. To keep warm I wear speedo shorts and a shirt. The water shirts that keep the sun from burning you. This keeps your body warmer. I also wear a swim cap and googles. It is the wind that gets swimmers cold. I don't think your young boy will wear a cap or tight shorts but maybe the swim shirt. Every little bit helps.

Have fun and move in the water. The more you move the warmer you'll be.

Take a look at average ocean temps for your itinerary at that time of year. That will be the pool temp.

as Cruzaholic41 says, what the ocean temp as the pools are refilled daily from the ocean.

Archived