NYC to Quebec City ?

I am interested in a cruise which would begin in or around New York City and end in Quebec City (or vice versa). I have searched the various cruise lines and none seem to offer such an itinerary. Does anyone know if there is such a thing out there?

Look at NE/Canada itineraries for Crown Princess. 10 day cruises go between NYC/Quebec City, running back and forth.

Also try MSC cruises as they leave from either port and are in sept. and end in late oct.

I just booked MSC 7 day NY to Quebec 10/2. A little different than most itineraries. Lots of sea time and only half day in the ports with exception of Quebec (full day with overnight in port). I liked the ports, Halifax, PEI and Corner Brook Newfoundland (new port for me). Lots of mixed reviews on this cruiseline, I am taking the chance on it.

I am interested in a cruise which would begin in or around New York City and end in Quebec City (or vice versa). I have searched the various cruise lines and none seem to offer such an itinerary. Does anyone know if there is such a thing out there?

Check out HAL's Eurodam as well.

Archived