Romantic Anniversary -Best Restaurant/Table?

lawgirl

It will be our 11th anniversary on our upcoming Epic cruise - it sounds like the ship is very crowded and maybe loud, but we are wondering what the best restaurant would be for a quiet romantic dinner - any suggestions for an area/table within the restaurant? We may be able to ask for a special table. Many thanks!

Definitely LeBistro. They have a quiet booth back in the corner or a table by the window. It's quiet and everything on the menu is wonderful. Happy anniversary. I believe there is an Anniversary Package you can check into that includes dinner and other amenities. We've not done it, but someone here will be able to help you with details.

We did the Anniversary package for our 45th wa on the Epic TA. It costs $135.

You get a bottle of chilled sparkling wine and choc dipped strawberries when you board. Dinner in LeBistro with a bottle of wine and a cake. Canapes in the cabin 1 nt, a complimentary photograph (any of the photos you have taken on the ship) and an invitation to a party. We thought it was worth the money. We love LeBistro and would have eaten there even without the package.

Does anyone know if there are any "romantic" tables at Cagney's or the Italian restaurant?? I am lactose intolerant and sometimes French food is not the best for me (Le Bistro) - Thanks

Does anyone know if there are any "romantic" tables at Cagney's or the Italian restaurant?? I am lactose intolerant and sometimes French food is not the best for me (Le Bistro) - Thanks

La Cucina (Italian) would be very nice choice also at the front of the ship looking out over the water.

Archived