Solstice 11/21 Thanksgiving - Roll Call

ftl principal

Hi everyone...

My partner and I will be sailing on the Celebrity Solstice for Thanksgiving this year (Nov. 21 sailing). Are there any other folks who will be joining us? It is always nice to meet some other "family" members for cocktails, etc.

Hoping to hear from you.

Mark and Mike

Hi everyone...

My partner and I will be sailing on the Celebrity Solstice for Thanksgiving this year (Nov. 21 sailing). Are there any other folks who will be joining us? It is always nice to meet some other "family" members for cocktails, etc.

Hoping to hear from you.

Mark and Mike

We will be on Solstice, the cruise after you with a Gay group, Pied Piper Travel. They do a post Thanksgiving every year and it's great fun. There could be any number of us in the group from 500 to over 1000. You should try to do a B2B and stay on and cruise with us. Enjoy your cruise.

Hey Craig and DC Biker...

It sounds like we will have a fun group on the trip. Should be a great week. We should make plans for our own "FOD" gathering on the first day to get acquainted. We have As You Wish dining so we are flexible.

Sounds like fun...Lets plan on a sunset meet and greet the first day at the above the pool bar... I will get the name and post later...

As far as a previous post about switching the cruise to cruise with 500 - 1000 other GLBT.... Not to be rude but...been there done that and at THESE prices I would be a FOOL to switch. Aqua Class $1050 tax included with a $200 on board cruise credit. WOWSIE and I want relaxation ...

Hope to here from you guys....

Craig

• 1 month later...

We sailed on Solstice during it's maiden voyages and it was wonderful. I was thinking that maybe it had lost some of its luster over time though. This week I read passenger reviews of the ship and it seems like it is even better than when I sailed on it previously. Can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys...

We just got back from being on Oasis of the Seas and we had a blast. Not at all restful, mind you, with all of the activities.

Anyway, now I am looking forward to the Thanksgiving Solstice trip and having a nice relaxing week.

• 2 weeks later...
We will definitely all have to meet on the first day. How about a get together immediately after the muster drill at the Sunset Bar which is on Deck 15 aft (at the back of the ship on the same level as The Lawn Club)? Thoughts?

Count on us in if our Pied Pipper group has nothing secluded.

It's really no different than any other cruise. We did one a couple of years ago. The will serve Turkey on Thanksgiving day. Though we decided to book Murano's that evening just to make it a bit more special since we'll be in the dining room the other nights.

• 2 weeks later...

Sunset Bar works for us... we will be there. Not sure if we will be there before Sail Away though... it might not be till right after we leave the Port Everglades "cut". I enjoy being up front while exiting the harbor. :-)

See you on Sunday!

Archived