Extra Beach Time @ Cozumel Paradise Beach by Catarman or twister boat?

Hello all just wondering which tour would provide me with more beach time on Paradise Island. Going there on the grandeur in 2 weeks and have read that the catarman take approx. 55 minutes to and from the island. Was hoping the twister boat may provide us with more time there..... Anyone?

I googled this and all I got were links for Passion Island, not Paradise Island. If that is what you mean, there are lots of reviews on TripAdvisor. The twister boat seems like something you would have to be in the mood for.

I googled this and all I got were links for Passion Island, not Paradise Island. If that is what you mean, there are lots of reviews on TripAdvisor. The twister boat seems like something you would have to be in the mood for.

Go to Youtube and look up Passion Island. You'll see videos of the Twister boats. I don't think I have the stomach for riding one of those. :eek:

Go to Youtube and look up Passion Island. You'll see videos of the Twister boats. I don't think I have the stomach for riding one of those. :eek:

Some posters said that it's less 'thrilling' if you are seated in front rather than at the back. Nearly all agreed it is a very wet ride.

It would be no difference we went last year by jeep and then a small boat through an outside vendor We arrived a few minutes before they did and they left the same time we did .

The differece would only be by a few minutes they have the buffet set up for everyone to enjoy as soon as you get there and it looks as all arrivals are planned for the same time.

The Twister boat would spend there time doing turns and spins on route, hope you have a strong stomach:p

Last year on my trip to Passion Island, the seas were too choppy to take the catamaran, and we had to reach the island by bus, and then small ferry. It was still fun, and we felt like we had plenty of time on the beach. Just be prepared to have to switch up transportation plans to and from the island.

Archived