Azamara Quest 9/20/10

Tikiman

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Tikiman,

I am not booked for this cruise but some weeks later (10/16/10 - 10/23/10) and I am interested in hearing whats about FoD on bord. If there is a meeting and how many passangers or crew are FoD?

I would apreaciat it if you may give a short update here.

I do know the Ocreania ships, there are always FoD (crew and also some passangers)

Thank you

Dennis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

10 days to go till we leave... Very Excited...

Rotterdam, I was curious because my BF and I worked as singer/dancers (20 years ago) on the Rotterdam, but it was the old Rotterdam that was retired in the 90's. LOVED that ship.

I had sailed on her in the 1970's & 1980's....the Ritz Carlton Room & Ocean Bar are some of my all time favorites....one night in black tie I danced up the staircase in the Ritz Carlton with a goirl I met onboard..it was late....we then proceeded to fall down said staircase...we were fine & the gathered crowd applauded as we danced to the Ocean Bar...too fun...

We also did the run around the Promenade Deck one nite....I miss that ship...and some of my youth!!!!

Enjoy your voyage!!!

10 days to go till we leave... Very Excited...

Rotterdam, I was curious because my BF and I worked as singer/dancers (20 years ago) on the Rotterdam, but it was the old Rotterdam that was retired in the 90's. LOVED that ship.

Ah.. the Ritz Carlton Room.. They don't make them like that anymore. It was my first ship and it was a great experience to live on her for 5 months. I loved her lines and the way she sailed (unlike today's flat bottomed, top heavy mega resorts).

And nothing better than a few laps around the promenade deck before bed...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We had the most amazing time on the Azamara Quest. We did meet a few other "friends of Dorothy" and all did dinner together the last night. 95% of the passengers were older, but that was to be expected. More than anything the staff was the best part of the cruise for us. We've been on MANY cruises and worked for a couple of cruise lines way back in the day and this was by far our favorite cruise.

Archived