I've never booked a B2B before

phinn

and if I do, I'm wondering if I am eligible for upgrade to elite after first leg of b2b, will they honor that on second sailing? Also, if first sailing is only 2 night, will I even get any points for that cruise? Has anyone else done that?

and if I do, I'm wondering if I am eligible for upgrade to elite after first leg of b2b, will they honor that on second sailing? Also, if first sailing is only 2 night, will I even get any points for that cruise? Has anyone else done that?

Seems you may be booking the Century for 1/15 and 1/17/11.

I booked them also and have had it confirmed by X that the 2 day cruise is eligible for Cruise Credits as it is in fact, a cruise, even if only lasting 2 days.

Another person who will be on that 2 day cruise was given the same information.

I booked them also and have had it confirmed by X that the 2 day cruise is eligible for Cruise Credits as it is in fact, a cruise, even if only lasting 2 days.

Thank you. I ask now because a few years ago, I did a 2 nite on RCI's Navigator and there was a huge discussion on these boards that they were not going to get the points. it was a hot topic for a bit, but in the end, RCI did, in fact, issue the credits so I was just checking that it was still a policy currently and no changes were made that I had missed. I guess since you had it verified, it must be so. Besides, haven't heard any complaints recently on that subject.

Thank you. :) I ask now because a few years ago, I did a 2 nite on RCI's Navigator and there was a huge discussion on these boards that they were not going to get the points. it was a hot topic for a bit, but in the end, RCI did, in fact, issue the credits so I was just checking that it was still a policy currently and no changes were made that I had missed. I guess since you had it verified, it must be so. Besides, haven't heard any complaints recently on that subject.

Archived